1. What is the Fitbit Charge 2?
- 1. What is the Fitbit Charge 2?
- 2. What are the Features of the Fitbit Charge 2 band?
- 3. How Do I Charge My Fitbit Charge 2?
- 4. How Do You Wear the Fitbit Charge 2 Wristband?
- 5. Where Can I Wear My Fitbit Charge 2 To?
- 6. Who Needs the Fitbit Charge 2 accessory band?
- 7. How Can I Get Another Fitbit Charge 2 Band?
- 8. What Happens When I Lose my Fitbit Charge 2 Band?
- 9. Can I Replace My Fitbit Charge 2 Band?
- 10. How to Care for Your Fitbit Charge 2 accessory band
- 11. Amazon Fitbit Charge 2 Replacement Band
- 12. What are the Stats Available on the Fitbit Charge 2?
- 13. How Can You Navigate the Fitness Tracker?
- 14. Using the Fitbit 2 Dashboard
- 15. How Does the Fitbit Device Count Floors?
- 16. How Does the Fitbit Device Record and Count Steps?
- 17. How Does the Fitbit Device 2 Calculate Calories?
- 18. Resetting Your Fitbit Device
- 19. Best Fitbit Charge 2 Bands
Fitbit Charge HR is the number one wireless activity band that can be used for a number of activities. The wristwear can be used to monitor heart rates, record exercise statistics, synced with mobile phones, reminder notification etc.
2. What are the Features of the Fitbit Charge 2 band?
One important thing to note about these accessory bands is that they come in a water-resistant material. They are sturdy, durable and strong. They are able to withstand any weather or atmospheric condition in which you might find yourself. For example, like the Fitbit Steel Band
It comes in black, blue, purple, teal and other colors to choose from. If you want a waterproof Fitbit charge 2 replacement band, the bands made out of rubber silicone materials are your go to.
3. How Do I Charge My Fitbit Charge 2?
Remember that the Fitbit is just an electronic device, hence, it requires charging. However, it is not like your average device that needs to be charged daily or even hourly. The device can give you up to 5 days of uninterrupted use.
To charge the tracker, simply plug the cable for charging into any USB port that can supply power. Then, you connect the tracker to the charger and ensure that the pins are in proper alignment.
When you see a “low battery” indicator, don’t fret, the device can still be used for up to 24 hours. Furthermore, depending on the power level, the frequency of usage, the charge cycle, environmental conditions, etc. the hour you get differs.
For those that prefer a visual presentation, see the video below.
How long can you charge the Fitbit Charge 2?
If you’re curious to know how long it takes to charge this wonderful device, the answer is two hours (or even less).
4. How Do You Wear the Fitbit Charge 2 Wristband?
In order for the device to get accurate readings and properly track your heart rate, ensure that it is worn flat against your wrist, keeping it at a distance of one finger width above your wrist bone.
During exercise, you’re expected to wear it higher, more like; 2-3 finger widths above the wrist bone.
5. Where Can I Wear My Fitbit Charge 2 To?
As casual as these waterproof bands look, they can go with almost any kinds of dress wear. With these bands, you can track anything you want to track, ranging from your movements to workout sessions and the number of calories you have lost.
It is perfect for those with a busy schedule as you can always sweat it out once you get to the house. It fits perfectly into the wrist and can be seen as one of the most important gadgets anyone should own.
6. Who Needs the Fitbit Charge 2 accessory band?
If you are a fitness enthusiast or you just want to make sure you have a healthy and fit body, you need to get a Fitbit charge. It helps you track your steps, distances you cover, minutes you have been active or stationary, and it also checks how many calories you have burned. As a matter of fact, this is one of those products that needs to be in every household.
It is perfect for anyone going for an intense workout session or even a mild exercise.
7. How Can I Get Another Fitbit Charge 2 Band?
Yes! And that’s the best part about getting a Fitbit charge device. Typically, a Fitbit charge comes with two interchangeable bands. The wristbands are sleek and fit the wrist perfectly. You can also get the accessory or replacement bands in the form of metal, gold, silver etc.
You can always choose an alternative band when you want to wear it, especially if you want it to match your outfit — this is the best part of the Fitbit charge 2 ( it has varieties of accessory bands). There are different stylish and casual accessory bands to choose from.
Furthermore, most of the replacement bands are of great quality and it comes in different sizes and colors (there are so many options).
8. What Happens When I Lose my Fitbit Charge 2 Band?
If you eventually lose or damage the original wristband, you do not have to say goodbye to the device as a whole. You can always get another Fitbit charge 2 replacement bands from Amazon, eBay or any superstore near you that has a Fitness or sports department. You will find good and cheap replacement bands from Amazon.
9. Can I Replace My Fitbit Charge 2 Band?
Perhaps your wireless Fitbit Charge HR strap is defective, broken or damaged, the old strap can be removed and replaced with a new band. This makes the wireless functionality and gives the Charge HR a new look.
Another thing to note here is that the effectiveness of the wristband is not determined by the replacement band as it would still serve all the functions and purposes it originally served.
Fitbit charge 2 bands can be fixed effortlessly after purchasing the item by reading and following the instructions in the manual. The video below will show you how to replace your Fitbit charge 2 HR band.
10. How to Care for Your Fitbit Charge 2 accessory band
It is imperative that you care for your band if you want to it to last longer and get the best out of it.
- Ensure that your Fitbit charge 2 it doesn’t get wet. Even though the tracker is waterproof and sweat-proof, it is not swimming-proof. This means that sustained immersion in water will lead to complications. And you do not want that, do you? What you should do if your Fitbit tracker gets wet is to remove it and dry it completely.
- Also, occasionally take it off just as a means of care.
- Lastly, ensure that you clean the band as often as you can. But while cleaning, do not make use of a cleanser with soap.
11. Amazon Fitbit Charge 2 Replacement Band
Like I made mention earlier, you can get a replacement or accessory bands from Amazon. There are many merchants out there offering different styles and materials ( metal, gold, silver, etc).
However, how can you tell an original from a fake Fitbit charge 2 replacement bands? The truth is, any Fitbit charge 2 replacement band you find on Amazon or eBay that isn’t sold by the manufacturer — Fitbit, is not original.
99.9% of the replacement bands sold on Amazon are mimics of the original ( the one that comes with the device itself). Notwithstanding, some of the bands are durable and of great quality.
We made sure to inspect the material used in production before purchasing from our manufacturer. Thus, if you are looking to purchase a rubber silicone Fitbit charge 2 replacement or accessory band, visit our Amazon store.
12. What are the Stats Available on the Fitbit Charge 2?
As you enjoy the amazing functions of your Fitbit charge 2, it is expedient to know the exact stats that you can view on the Charge 2. Since it was built to be a companion, it shows you the steps taken, the number of floors you have climbed, the number of calories you have burned. It also helps you to track your exercise stats; providing you with an accurate interpretation of the data.
13. How Can You Navigate the Fitness Tracker?
The default home screen for the Fitbit is a clock and this clock gives you the opportunity to track the number of steps and calories burned. There’s also a button that you can press to go to the specialized menu.
On this menu, you click any of the options provided below.
- Heart rate: This option shows the current state of your heart rate and it also helps you to know the rate when you are resting.
- Exercise: Tapping this will take you through your exercise choices and when you tap and hold, you get to either start or end the exercise.
- Alarms: Tapping this will allow you to scroll through the different alarms you have set. When you press and hold, you will be able to disable or enable the different alarms.
- Stopwatch: Simply hold this button when you want to start the stopwatch. Similarly, press it and hold it again when you want to reset the stopwatch.
14. Using the Fitbit 2 Dashboard
Your Fitbit 2 dashboard offers you a variety of options. You can check your exercise history, your sleep log, your hourly activity log, and even your cardio fitness score.
How Does the Fitbit Charge 2 Work?
There are different things to know as regards how the Fitbit device counts and records the number of steps you’ve taken or the number of floors. The next paragraphs will shed more light on this.
15. How Does the Fitbit Device Count Floors?
An altimeter sensor is installed in the device such that it detects when you’re going up. The Fitbit is able to register one floor when you have ascended 10 feet at a time, however, it doesn’t register a floor when you’re descending.
A StairMaster or an inclined treadmill, or any other stationary exercise equipment, when used, doesn’t get registered by the Fitbit Charge 2 . Also, the device is able to use certain changes in barometric pressure to identify changes in elevation.
16. How Does the Fitbit Device Record and Count Steps?
A 3-axis accelerometer is used to understand the way you move. This means that movement is translated into digital signals that can be measured and analyzed. When the data is interpreted, the frequency, the duration, and even the intensity of the pattern of movement are seen and this helps to ascertain the number of steps you took,
17. How Does the Fitbit Device 2 Calculate Calories?
You will realize that certain details were asked when you set up your device. This is because the Fitbit uses metrics such as your age, your height, your weight, and your sex to calculate the number of calories you burned. Your heart rate, if measured, is also used to calculate your calorie burned.
18. Resetting Your Fitbit Device
When the clock strikes 12 in the midnight, your data is reset by the Fitbit charge 2 device. Usually, the data is stored in the tracker for a maximum of 7 days without synchronization and the daily summary is made available for about 30 days.
I hope you find the answer you are looking for in one of this article -18 Fitbit Charge 2 Heart Rate Accessory Bands Questions Answered
19. Best Fitbit Charge 2 Bands
The best Fitbit charge 2 bands are obviously the stainless steel and NATO nylon bands according to customer reviews. However, it all depends as individual needs varies. Some prefer the silicone band while those that are fashion conscious would prefer the leather and ceramic.